This is my first blog ever post. Welcome!
Here’s a bit of info about the blog…
This is a sort of personal journey – me stumbling along the way to positivity.
One little step at a time.
I’d love you to join me along the way (and then later, there might be workshops too – so if you’re in Vancouver, Canada, I’d love to have you there!)
These are the kinds of things I want to focus on in my blog:
- How can I “be happier”?
- Am I chasing an impossible dream?
- What do I love?
- What makes me insane with happiness?
- (And maybe some nice lists, cause I love lists 🙂 )
I’m hoping that as this blog grows and develops, I’ll have learned a bit more about myself, and how I can be the person I want to be – and maybe have helped some other people figure out how they can be the people they want to be.
A little bit more about me to give you some background:
- I quit my job as an events planner on the cusp of being made director, to focus on/figure out what’s really important to me in life
- I moved from the UK to Canada three years ago, with a big suitcase and a smile to hide my nerves
- I’ve dealt with mild depression and major work stress, and I’m now (thankfully) emerging out the other side – like some sort of butterfly… happier and stronger 🙂
That’s all for now.
See you soon!